The Fourteen (Round) Principles:
- Our common welfare should come first; personal recovery depends upon A.A. unity.
- For our group purpose there is but one ultimate authority - Uwe Rosenberg - as He may express Himself in our group conscience. Our leaders are but trusted servants; they do not govern.
- The First Harvest: The only requirement for A.A. membership is a desire to never stop playing Agricola (or any of its variants and/or officially-licensed derivatives).
- Each group should be autonomous except in matters affecting other groups or A.A. as a whole.
- The Second Harvest: Each group has but one primary purpose: to carry it's message to the Agricoholic who still suffers, that message being "You are not alone. It is okay to avoid the new crop of Essen releases. Creating a boiteajeux account takes 30 seconds."
- The Third Harvest: An A.A. group ought never endorse, finance, or lend the A.A. name to any related facility or outside enterprise eg. Tzol'kin, Twilight Struggle or Power Grid, lest problems of money, property, and prestige divert us from our primary purpose: Agricola!
- Every A.A. group ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions (spare L-Deck cards excepted).
- Agricoholics Anonymous should remain forever non-professional, but our service centers may employ special workers (aka Family Members, who 'don't need room').
- The Fourth Harvest: A.A., as such, shall be organized (from the Start Player, clockwise); we may create service boards or committees directly responsible to those they serve.
- Agricoholics Anonymous has no opinion on outside issues (unless they directly or indirectly question the validity of Agricola); hence the A.A. name ought never be drawn into public controversy.
- The Fifth Harvest: Our public relations policy is based on attraction rather than promotion; the AA will never sanction 'pushing people away' for ANY reason!
- The Sixth Harvest: Anonymity is, in theory, the spiritual foundation of all our traditions, ever reminding us to place principles before personalities. However, why hide your light under a bushell? SHOUT IT LOUD! SHOUT IT PROUD!