Like its predecessor, The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 takes place in the fantasy world of Aventásia. It’s an homage to role-playing games and fantasy worlds, and banks on the same humor as BoUT 1. Once again you play the gnome mage Wilbur, the adventurer Nate, the elf princess Ivo, and Nate’s furry companion, the Critter – alternately or simultaneously.
The game offers classic point-and-click adventure gameplay, and we are guided by the successful BoUT1 formula: Whenever possible, we offer you, the players, parallel problems to solve, so that you can alternate between puzzles. There are tons of puzzles, objects, characters and locations to discover (as a matter of fact: BoUT2 offers even MORE of that than the first part).
In short, The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 offers:
- A massive, multifaceted story with about 25 hours of playtime
- The trademark BoUT-Humor, lovingly spoofing WoW, LotR, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Discworld, The Hobbit and many more
- Hundreds of weird, yet oddly logical puzzles and our well-proven “Multi-Character-Gameplay”
- The established *four playable characters* Wilbur, Nate, Ivo and Critter
- *Numerous beautiful locations*, improved through today’s computer alchemy
- An *ensemble of quirky characters*, both well-established and hot off the drawing board
- An *epic soundtrack* with many new compositions
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is available now for *PC, Mac and Linux*.
Source: The Publisher Website.