From back of case
It's raining. You're hungry, tired, wet and you're scared! Not only are you suffering physically, but you also have the burden of being the commander of a group of military specialists (a medic, demolition expert, sniper, ranger and Korean Soldier) during the Korean War of 1950 to 1953. Korea: Forgotten Conflict' comprises 12 missions spread over 4 campaigns, each with its own unique setting. Your group of soldiers must undertake these missions, which prove too dangerous for most. Korea: Forgotten Conflict' provides real and original locations using approved military tactivs, facilities and equipment.
Only the strongest will be able to survive the Forgotten Conflict!
- 12 Massive levels!
- Access to more than 50 authentic weapons
- Free camera movement with zoom and smooth rotation
- Comprehensive range of weather effects (including seasonal changes)
- Interactive environment ioncluding the ability to manipulate and destroy objects
- Detailed graphics including buolding interiors, weapons and military facilities
- Locations include: open streets of Seoul, factories, POW camps, airfield and chemical factory
- Highly detailed dynamic shadows and lighting effects
- Operation planning available - allowing you to pause the game and give orders to soldiers