UNRELEASED GAME – UNAVAILABLE
This game has officially been announced by the publisher or developer, and remains in development. Therefore, some of the game information may change in the future. Until this game is released, please do not submit images for it, nor add new releases. Press Kits are an exception.
DIABLO® IV is the newest incarnation of Blizzard Entertainment’s genre-defining action-role-playing game series. Players will experience a grim new story line while also having the freedom to forge their own path across the most expansive vision yet of the world of Sanctuary—a bleak and shattered hellscape bereft of hope and beset by demons.
Diablo IV Feature Highlights
- Explore a vast, contiguous world of Sanctuary and seamlessly travel across five distinctive regions filled with dangerous foes.
- Quintessential Diablo gameplay featuring robust RPG character progression, infinitely replayable dungeons, awesome loot, and the series’ hallmark visceral combat.
- An open world inhabited by familiar threats and new—like deadly encounters with massive, multi-phase World Bosses. • Playable at BlizzCon: Three iconic classes revealed (with two more to come): the Druid, the Barbarian, and the Sorceress.
- All-new technology that will push the Diablo franchise to dark new depths with higher fidelity graphics and the ability to create an expansive open world experience.
- A dark new storyline where heroes will be called upon to face a challenge unlike any the world has seen before.
A RETURN TO DARKNESS
- Legendary Heroes Return: Three iconic Diablo IV classes are playable at BlizzCon, with two more to come. Each character class retains its core identity, yet also brings players fresh inspiration and fun, revamped play styles:
- Barbarians bring the power of the new Arsenal system in battle, arming them with the ability to carry and rapidly switch between four different weapons at a time by assigning them to individual attacks.
- Sorceresses shape the elements to obliterate their foes, chilling their foes until they freeze and shatter, electrocuting them with bolts of lightning, or raining flaming meteors from the sky.
- Druids are savage shapeshifters who fluidly transform between werewolf, werebear, and human forms to unleash a cataclysm of nature’s fury on the forces of the Burning Hells.
- Smarter, Deadlier, and More Diverse Monsters: Face a world inhabited by deadly monster “families” of disparate, yet thematically-linked creatures that work together to present players with interesting strategic challenges.
- Deep Character Customization: Players will be able to experiment and discover countless character builds through customizable talent trees and skills, awe-inspiring loot including legendary and set items to collect, runes and rune word combinations, and even personalized mounts for traversing the open world.
- Dungeon Crawling: Infinitely replayable dungeons to clear, as well as new Keyed Dungeons that empower players to control their destiny and specify the types of challenging dungeon crawling experiences they want to take on.
A DANGEROUS, DYNAMIC, VAST WORLD TO EXPLORE
- A Grim New Chapter: This bleak period in Sanctuary’s history finds humanity in the grip of a chaotic and dark time. Lilith has returned to Sanctuary. Players will need to step foot in this broken realm to learn more.
- An Expansive Open World: Encounter other players as you explore five distinctive regions rooted in unique ecologies and filled with dangerous new foes. Face the greatest threat Sanctuary has ever known as you cross the burning desert of Kehjistan; blaze a trail through the werewolf-infested forests of Scosglen; brave the harsh wilderness of the Dry Steppes; scale the uninhabitable Fractured Peaks; and choke back the infestation in the swamplands of Hawezar.
Source: The Game Press Kit.