The new empire is on the rise, a new Queen of Numibia is ready to leave shadows of Gemini and lead her people to glory once again!
Rise of Numibia tells a story of a Numibian tribe, which were among the first in the era of human expansion to distant space systems… and the first one to leave a mark. Led by Dakkar family, Numibian tribe controlled parts of space in every imperial colony. At the peak of their strength, legendary leader Masego Dakkar left the newest Numibian strongholds in Gemini to defend their territory in Orion system. His daughter, Ashanti is a child of war. Born during that bloodshed, Ashanti was sent back to Gemini following
Numibian crushing defeat.
Today, years later, Ashanti Dakkar, the new Queen of Numibia is ready to leave shadows of Gemini and lead her people to glory once again. In a war torn system, Ashanti is determined to prove her people still have the strength, resilience and most of all, ruthlessness that enabled them to survive and prosper among the stars for so long.
Myriad of new content
Rise of Numibia DLC is packed with exciting new content that brings four new factions, a massive new part of the map with brand-new gameplay opportunities and possibilities, new headquarters for the playable faction, brand-new spectacular looking asteroid fields, seven brand-new spaceship designs in all ship classes, brand-new scenarios, and more.
Rise of Numibia DLC key features
- 30% of the Gemini map has been completely modified in order to bring new and exciting parts to explore and conquer
- New playable faction (Numibia) with new Headquarters
- Three new additional factions (Highland, Eastland, Tswana)
- New scenarios – conquest with Numibia, or defense against Numibia incursion
- New ambassadors for new factions
- 7 brand new spaceship designs that include all ship classes (Bonas, Nhoma, Walvis, Okahara, Tantas, Koenos, Aranos)
- 4 new planets (Kalahari, New Korkyra, Gladstone, Doma), with New Korkyra moon
- New asteroid fields with visual and gameplay additions
- New ambients
- And more
Source: The Developer Website.